Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my wifes jeep she was pulling into driveway and a got hit about an hour ago rocker panel is dented and flare is cracked and minor scratches on the rim .ill post more soon

·
Premium Member
3,221 Posts
Jeep looks like it stood up a bit better than the car.....Hope she is feeling fine and time for upgrades!

·
i'm......... lost
1,668 Posts
im assuming shes ok? lol. thankfully it was a little car eh? glad the wife and jeep are ok hah

·
I AM THERE4 I JEEP
12,295 Posts
Ask the owner of the other car if you can drive up on top of it and get a picture for us. His/Her insurance is gonna total that little round about any who.:punk:

·
i'm......... lost
1,668 Posts
Ask the owner of the other car if you can drive up on top of it and get a picture for us. His/Her insurance is gonna total that little round about any who.:punk:
i was totally gonna suggest that

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Esp lmao shes fine im glad i didnt give her xmas gift early . I bought her some mopar step rails they would be toast

·
i'm back
13,706 Posts
damage doesn't look too bad, glad your wife is ok! looking forward to the upgrade pictures! :rofl:

-bob :wavey:

·
The Bad Guy
23,234 Posts
Was she driven sideways? She certainly looks to be a good 5 to 6 feet short of the driveway.

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for all the concerns.she did get driven sideways about six feet her front wheels were in the apron of the driveway.we just got back driving it around feels good no vibrations or shimmys but will have the axle looked at when we take it to the body shop

·
i'm back
13,706 Posts
Got the estimate to fix ready? ....2,210.60 thats including our deductable dropping off next tuesday
your deductible :zap: shouldn't it be the other guys deductible?

·
Just a kid at heart...
14,315 Posts
your deductible :zap: shouldn't it be the other guys deductible?

My thought, too. I just went through this with my "rear ender" If I filed through MY insurance, my deductible would have been more than payout. By going through other drivers insurance, they paid for everything and cut me a check. I just haven't ordered the bumper yet. As long as they "assume liability", they will pay off.

Glad there were no injuries.

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Wife talked to insurance company we have njm they said dont worry the other drivers insurance will pay for everthing we just have to put it out first and the will cut us a check when done

1 - 20 of 37 Posts