Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, so I have a 2011 unlimited rubicon , I installed a rancho rs66107 on it along with 20" fuel krank and -2013.5-37 nitto mud grapplers , I picked up the car yesterday and it feel wobbly , I took it for a wheel alignment and nothing changed , any idea what I should do ? Also I'm re-gearing the car since it feel slow , any other parts I should change ? Thx

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
15,376 Posts
Hard to diagnose over the internet.
I can tell you that running 37s has caused my ball joints, rear axle shafts (flanges bent) and unit bearings all to fail. All gave similar symptoms that you described.

Good luck :thumb:

EDIT: And yes, you should absolutely re-gear

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did you replace those parts? If so with what and are you satisfied?

·
Super Moderator
15,376 Posts
Ball joints: LINK HERE I used synergy but I'll look for an alternative next time.

Axle shafts: LINK HERE Revolution, totally happy here

Unit bearings: LINK HERE I used moog, haven't had them long enough to offer an opinion. Timkin are good too, probably better.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes I had aligned just yesterday , took it to Goodyear , I was told that they do big tires alignment

·
Registered
6,202 Posts
Is it "undriveable" wobbly or just "a little strange" wobbly.

You may just be expecting too much out of a 1/4 ton vehicle with ginormous wheels and tires.

Lemme tell you, the Mud Grappler is definitely a very different tire and takes some getting used to.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts