Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
So far so good. I'm still playing with it. Haven't messed with the lockers in 4L vs 4H. I'm still going through the various setups on transmission shift points, etc. Will have more info. in a few weeks. Any specific questions you have?

·
Registered
69 Posts
I put the 40410 on my 2012 JKUR and it works fine. Had to call tech support to get the right firmware, the on-line version is not correct.

I did not like the throttle changes in the 87 tune, so I put the stock tune back on. Both tunes handled the shifts and the mileage was about the same.

I do not see any reason to get the 40440 for over $100 more. The 40410 works for all JKs. It is clearly listed on BullyDogs web site, but maybe we should keep that a secret.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mine was a gift so....lol

I feel a bit more of a throttle response now. It's very touchy and I like the mpg assist.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Had mine for 3 weeks now, so far so good.

Had problems on the e-way with the 35's I just bought. Couldn't get it to go into overdrive over 65. That problem is fixed now.

Really like being able to see trans and coolant temps.

Tried the trail tune over the weekend and it seemed to help.

Definitely would recommend it!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts