Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I am currently looking for a front and rear bumper and a roof rack. I do not want to drill into the body of my Jeep to install the roof rack. If anyone knows of any good bumpers out there that are compatible with certain roof racks, please let me know! I was looking at the Body Armor Front high clearance bumper and the rear base bumper with their roof rack... but I want some more options! I am 16 (in 10 days). But am saving up for everything. I have about $520 right now. I have a 2011 2 door JK Wrangler Sport. I want the bumpers to be mid-width to full width. NO STUBBYS PLEASE. I also do not want to lose a lot of my lift due to the weight of the bumpers. I have a 3.5" Rough Country Series II. And lastly, I do not want a rear tire carrier. Just the bumper. THANK YOU SO MUCH IN ADVANCE. IT is not like I have not been looking. I have spent 3 weeks trying to find the PERFECT ones. I was thinking some of yall would have some suggestions. :thumb:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts