Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've ordered a Warn Zeon 10S winch for my 2015 JKU Hard Rock and started thinking that maybe I also wanted a bar for my bumper. For those of you with a 2015 Hard Rock, which one did you pick for the stock bumper and how did the install go? Pics please.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Do yourself a favor and spend the time drilling the 1'' holes in the underside of the bumper. This will allow you to tighten the bumper down without the winch in the way and then install the winch after. Also I could not get the grill back in after the winch was installed but I removed the metal retaining clips from the center two in the grill and cut the alignment tab off. This did allow installation and removal with the winch installed. Also put a towel over the winch while installing the grill.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The Maximus Low Profile Hoop looks good but what's the purpose of it? Seems like if you get hit in the front it would just push the hoop into your radiator.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Maximus-3 has multiple options which attach to Hard Rock bumpers... I have the low profile hoop on mine

1 - 5 of 5 Posts