Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spent the last couple of days looking at front bumpers trying to find one that has everything I want. I've been thru the MEGA thread many times but don't see what I want. I'm looking for a stubby bumper that has the winch mounted between frame rails, uses factory fogs and a stinger. So far the only one I've been able to find that has it all is this one from LoD.

2007-2015 Jeep Jk Signature Series Shorty with Stinger*::*Front Bumpers*::*2007-2015 Jeep JK Products*::*Jeep*::*LoD Offroad

I'm just wondering if I'm missing one from another company. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I've been thru the MEGA thread many times but don't see what I want. I'm looking for a stubby bumper that has the winch mounted between frame rails, uses factory fogs and a stinger.
I too had the same criteria and same experience on the Mega thread. Finding a bumper that allowed for winch mounting between the rails with factory fogs always resulted in a bumper that stuck out way too far IMO. Once I decided to forget using factory fogs, my options opened up considerably. I do not miss the factory fogs a single bit.

·
Registered
202 Posts
LOD Mid

I have the LOD Mid Width and love it. As for the license plate, I used a smitty bilt hawse fair lead light mount and then modified a tuffy flip up license plate bracket to fit on that. Works great!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Looks great! Is that the LOD mid width? Also, where did you put your front license plate?
yes it is the mid width.. i dont bother putting the front plate on .i think it would take away from the look .the plate is under my passenger seat. I've been driving around for almost two years know without a plate

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I too had the same criteria and same experience on the Mega thread. Finding a bumper that allowed for winch mounting between the rails with factory fogs always resulted in a bumper that stuck out way too far IMO. Once I decided to forget using factory fogs, my options opened up considerably. I do not miss the factory fogs a single bit.
So what did you end up going with ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts