Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I plan on buying a smittybilt xrc gen 2 9500 pound winch.(unless you guys have something that is better for around the same price)

well now that i have that out of the way. What bumper should i get. I really have no preference as to what kind i should get. I just want there to be a winch plate. (or a bumper and winch plate that are under $250). I'd like it to be under $250.

Any help is appreciated :Thanx:

·
Registered
45 Posts
I purchased the same winch and based on my recent experience I recommend Nate's 4x4. I ordered the Wrangler TJ/LJ (Winch Optional) Bumper with an integrated Winch Plate for my LJ and am in the process of cleaning it up to paint and install. I also am about to post my review with pictures. 270 included delivery, I added shackle mounts and light tabs on the bush guard. I am very pleased with the quality of his work.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Can always go the Metalcloak modular route. I did that so I can add to it down the road.

Attachments

·
Registered
290 Posts
Find a local metal shop and make your own. I see a few jeeps here in central PA that went that route. Also there is a good shop called Affordable Offroad. I had the chance to meet and talk to them at the York Jeep show. Good products and a good price. Also I have no affiliation to that shop just good people and a good product.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts