Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking at getting a rough country hybrid stubby bumper and I was wondering what kind of after market stuff can you put on the bumper like stinger bull bar light bar stuff that like ?

·
Registered
5,701 Posts
If you have the XHD modular bumper they offer various options including a hope and ends.

There are a few generic parts that fit various bumpers but most options are offered by the manufacturer of the bumper.

·
ExtremeTerrain.com Sponsoring Vendor
6,005 Posts
I've been looking at getting a rough country hybrid stubby bumper and I was wondering what kind of after market stuff can you put on the bumper like stinger bull bar light bar stuff that like ?
There don't seem to be a lot of add on parts that are designed to go on the Rough Country Hybrid Stubby Bumper. You may be able to make some work with modification but I would be surprised if they would just bolt up.

Like Spinlock said, the Rugged Ridge Winch Mount Modular XHD Front Bumper has a lot of bolt on options for customizing. Let me know if you have any questions or would like a quote on either!

-Ryan

·
Registered
344 Posts
I just ordered that bumper and the mini stinger from rugged ridge. I saw pics of people drilling holes for the bull bar (they have the fog extenders), so I figured the mini stinger would fit as it uses the bolts where the d-rings mount to the front if the frame. I will let you know Wednesday, that's when I get deliveries.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok thanks I've been still looking and couldn't find nothing I have a guy that was going to make me one for the bumper but idk yet

1 - 5 of 5 Posts