Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picking up my new 2013 JK from the dealer this afternoon. We see deer and elk along the roads everyday. I have ranch hand grill guards on all the trucks here at the ranch but considering Poison Spyder rock brawler II for the JK. Need the receivers for my winch setup. Any quality concerns? I will replace front and rear!

·
Registered
898 Posts
I don't have a Poison Spyder bumper but I have never read anything ever about any quality issues with anything Poison Spyder makes. You might want to take a look at the Mega Bumper thread and see if there is any info there you find useful.

·
Registered
904 Posts
I was worried about deer also so I went with a full width from JCR now I just need to finish painting it!

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
I picking up my new 2013 JK from the dealer this afternoon. We see deer and elk along the roads everyday. I have ranch hand grill guards on all the trucks here at the ranch but considering Poison Spyder rock brawler II for the JK. Need the receivers for my winch setup. Any quality concerns? I will replace front and rear!
you wont have any quality concerns with a PSC bumper. sexy welds, made in America.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts