Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I'm interested in ordering part # J102909 it's the barricade hd bumper with leds any thoughts/also are there any discounts right now?

Vendor
I'm interested in ordering part # J102909 it's the barricade hd bumper with leds any thoughts/also are there any discounts right now?
Those have been market out of stock/unorderable for a while as we work out some quality concerns we had. Once we work with Barricade and get them up to our standards we'll have them available again. I don't have an ETA, but if you keep an eye on the site you'll be able to track them! Let me know if you'd like a price on any other bumper.

-Ryan

Registered
looking at a barricade trail force hd front bumper for a tj and a rugged ridge rrc rear bumper tire carrier textured black
any discounts thanks

Registered
Those have been market out of stock/unorderable for a while as we work out some quality concerns we had. Once we work with Barricade and get them up to our standards we'll have them available again. I don't have an ETA, but if you keep an eye on the site you'll be able to track them! Let me know if you'd like a price on any other bumper.

-Ryan
What quality concerns? Is there a difference in bumpers from the LEDs and non-LEDs?

If the LEDs are not going to be available for some time, what is the price on the non-LED bumper?

Thanks

Registered
I really like the non-LED bumper better, to be quite honest. Just put one on mine today. Looks amazing (although I am somewhat biased). ;-)

Vendor
What quality concerns? Is there a difference in bumpers from the LEDs and non-LEDs?

If the LEDs are not going to be available for some time, what is the price on the non-LED bumper?

Thanks
The issue was with the lights themselves, not the bumper. The led and non-led versions of the bumper are similar except of course for the lights!

I'll PM you a quote for the non-led version now.

I really like the non-LED bumper better, to be quite honest. Just put one on mine today. Looks amazing (although I am somewhat biased). ;-)

The Jeep looks great with that bumper on it!

-Ryan

Registered
The issue was with the lights themselves, not the bumper. The led and non-led versions of the bumper are similar except of course for the lights!

I'll PM you a quote for the non-led version now.

The Jeep looks great with that bumper on it!

-Ryan
Thanks Ryan! I am leaning toward the non-LED anyways. I like the look. I will wait for that quote. I am going to be putting in a order for more than the bumper as well.

Registered

Registered

Any issues mounting the tag? I am debating on grabbing one of these soon myself. Great to see another MD Jeeper with a black and orange front grille. :drinks:

Registered
Issues as in legalities....or actually doing it? I have seen people mount the tag just below the fairlead. I decided to get creative and mount it under the fairlead. Most people don't notice that fact, and so far no issues -- fingers crossed. I actually cut my tag to the opening of the fairlead and used the fairlead mounting bolts to mount it. It's a pretty clean look...but I don't think they like it if you modify the tag...Its subtle enough tho...most will never notice how I did it. I really like the orange and black!

Registered
Issues as in legalities....or actually doing it? I have seen people mount the tag just below the fairlead. I decided to get creative and mount it under the fairlead. Most people don't notice that fact, and so far no issues -- fingers crossed. I actually cut my tag to the opening of the fairlead and used the fairlead mounting bolts to mount it. It's a pretty clean look...but I don't think they like it if you modify the tag...Its subtle enough tho...most will never notice how I did it. I really like the orange and black!
I thought it looked like you cut the tag but I couldn't be sure. Thanks! Love the build and videos. Subscribed to your channel.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts