Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll typically drive through there on Saturdays and don't see but a Jeep or two. I saw a bunch on the North side of the road as you turn in off of Main. Was a club having a meet? I would have stopped and said hello but we were heading to the in-laws for dinner.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Probably the Indy Jeep Junkies. I know they cruise there sometimes on weekends.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Yes, we are meeting on Saturday's at 5:30 as long as the weather allows...come join us :welcome:

INDY JEEP JUNKIES

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool beans. I will be there Saturday. Maybe I can find someone who can give me a hand with these parts I need to install...

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
I so wish I could get you guy and gal jeep junkies to do Sunday meetings!!! I have to work most Saturdays.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What parts do you have to install?
I have three main things I need to do at some point. I already have all the parts, I just don't have the knowledge to install any of them.

- Install shocks, track bar, drag bar, tie rod, steering stabilizer
- Install new exhaust manifold
- Cut fenders for new tube fenders

The fenders I feel like I could do myself if I had a cutting wheel. The first two would be a little daunting for me without someone there who knew their stuff.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
I have three main things I need to do at some point. I already have all the parts, I just don't have the knowledge to install any of them.

- Install shocks, track bar, drag bar, tie rod, steering stabilizer
- Install new exhaust manifold
- Cut fenders for new tube fenders

The fenders I feel like I could do myself if I had a cutting wheel. The first two would be a little daunting for me without someone there who knew their stuff.
Where are you located? I am in Pittsboro and could always use another set of hands with my TJ. I am not a mechanic, but I am no dummy. I use youtube a lot and of course the forums. I have some tools too. You can help with mine and I could help with yours.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Im actually installing a 2 in zone lift kit on my yj and steering stabilizer this weekend. Hopefully I dont have too many issues and can get it finished by sunday.

·
Registered
235 Posts
No air tools either here but I do have lots of PB Blaster and oxy acetylene torches. Never done a suspension lift before so I may be able to help you with your first two. I am a general contractor so I have a fair amount of tools just not a big enough compressor for an impact gun. That will change soon...maybe even tomorrow lol

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Where are you located? I am in Pittsboro and could always use another set of hands with my TJ. I am not a mechanic, but I am no dummy. I use youtube a lot and of course the forums. I have some tools too. You can help with mine and I could help with yours.
I'm in Greenwood so Puttsboro is probably a bit too far unfortunately.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts