Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Ryan thank you for the price deal on the bestop roof and rear bumper, shipping was also super fast! Only issue i have is that the bumper came with scuff on both ends which is disappointing. not sure if you sell the touch paint for it?

Vendor
Ryan thank you for the price deal on the bestop roof and rear bumper, shipping was also super fast! Only issue i have is that the bumper came with scuff on both ends which is disappointing. not sure if you sell the touch paint for it?
I definitely have a touch up kit for you! I just saw your other post and I'll get a kit out to you as soon as you PM me with your order number. Thanks!

-Ryan

Registered
Ryan,

Do you have a bundle price for the Barricade Trail Force (non-LED) front bumper and Trail Force Rock Crawler rear bumper? Also is it possible to add the tire carrier afterwards?

Bill

Registered
Hey Ryan...who makes the stubby front bumper I see on pg10 of the XT Mar15 catalog? I may need to bundle up some goodies! :happyyes:

Vendor
Ryan,

Do you have a bundle price for the Barricade Trail Force (non-LED) front bumper and Trail Force Rock Crawler rear bumper? Also is it possible to add the tire carrier afterwards?

Bill
Bill,

I'll shoot you a PM with pricing now. Barricade only sells the bumper with the tire carrier, and a version of the bumper without the carrier that will not accept one. Sorry about that! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Hey Ryan...who makes the stubby front bumper I see on pg10 of the XT Mar15 catalog? I may need to bundle up some goodies! :happyyes:
I can't find that exact bumper on our site, but it's similar to the MBRP Bumper we have. Let me know if you see a bumper you like!

-Ryan

1 - 8 of 8 Posts