Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are they worth buying?

I was going to go with PS standard aluminum, but can get the BW for $360 cheaper, plus powered coated.

Im sticking with aluminum, and seeing the instruction, both install the same.

I know the BW are new to the market with these kinda fenders and thats what has me nervous of getting them.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Another user had mentioned that the BW are the same as the PS, right down to the welds.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
377 Posts
I'd be curious if they have the same inner support structure of the Poison Spyder

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
929 Posts
yep they are very similar to PS. Are they worth it? Well depends on your budget I guess. The Bushwackers already come coated which is a plus while the Poison Spyders I believe come bare alum. I almost went with PS but I like Genright. I have their bumpers and there welds are the best in the biz...GL on your choice :)

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'd be curious if they have the same inner support structure of the Poison Spyder Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
They do... Look up the install instructions and BW shows bracing just like PS. You'd think it was the same company

·
Registered
123 Posts
They Are The Same!.... Period.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts