Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't install longer swaybar links back when I installed a BB about a year or more ago and yesterday the driver side started made a popping noise of unknown origin. I looked at everything, greased all the zerks, jacked the front end up tried to spot the problem to no avail. I drove it some more and popping stopped and the Jeep felt like it leaned a bit too much during left turns. Not much but enough that I noticed. I looked the front end over again and noticed that the driver side swaybar link joint had broken apart. I guess the stress they were subjected to finally caught up with me. Now it's time to get some disconnects. I'm thinking about getting the JKS Quicker Disconects. Anybody have any better product in mind. I don't really plan to ever disconnect for offloading but they look cool and will be longer. Any opinions?

·
Registered
257 Posts
I didn't mention that I bought the non disconnect style. They went right in, are a little longer than stock and don't have the ball joint that failed on the original ones.

I did scuff mine up and paint them black, I didn't like the shiny coating they come in.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts