Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, recently caught the jeep bug and have been looking around and have come up and a decent deal on a 09 rubicon, 60k miles with a roof rack, hard top and mostly stock no lift for 21k OTD, been wanting a jeep for a bit and have a trip im planning on driving to Canada and hit up some national parks on the way. Was wondering if it is a good buy or if i should wait and keep an eye out for a newer used jk rather not buy new yet. other option would be to wait and rent a car for the trip for like 600 bucks. Want the wrangler as my second car since my charger is not a good camping car. Hope to join the club soon!

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
for the future use will be a lift with 35s, i like that the gearing is already there, not gonna do crazy wheeling but maybe light eventually.

·
Registered
362 Posts
I recently bought a 2012 sport with 36k on it for 23k. Granted it's not a rubi, but that seems a bit high for the older 3.8 and interior and 60k on the clock.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Granted it's a Rubicon, but that does seem a little high. I bought my 2009 JK Sport a couple years ago with 80k miles for $16k. The 3.8L does alright, but for over $20k I think I'd look for a 3.6L.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts