Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,
Currently in the market for a Wrangler, looking at Sahara Unlimited with a few options (Dual top, matching colour top, leather, sat nav, remote start, etc).

Wondering if I should pull the trigger on the 2013 or wait 2014, any advice would be appreciated.

Intensives offered to me: ~$4K employee discount, ~$3000 dealer discount, ~$2000 for a demo model. I am not sure how long I'd have to wait to get similar discounts on a 2014.

I'm in Ontario, Canada.

·
Registered
473 Posts
If the demo is one that you like and it doesn't have too many miles on it I would get it. If it is not what you are looking to get then get the 2014.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If the demo is one that you like and it doesn't have too many miles on it I would get it. If it is not what you are looking to get then get the 2014.
It's definitely nice and only has 2000kms on it. I really like the look of the new Anvil colour though :)

·
Registered
266 Posts
I thought about this too....I really like the anvil....but I cant pass on the commando green!

If its the color you want, get the 2013. If not, no matter how much you save on the 2013, you'll be heartbroken every time the anvil drives by you and you wave at them....

·
Registered
391 Posts
get it

Hey all,
Currently in the market for a Wrangler, looking at Sahara Unlimited with a few options (Dual top, matching colour top, leather, sat nav, remote start, etc).

Wondering if I should pull the trigger on the 2013 or wait 2014, any advice would be appreciated.

Intensives offered to me: ~$4K employee discount, ~$3000 dealer discount, ~$2000 for a demo model. I am not sure how long I'd have to wait to get similar discounts on a 2014.

I'm in Ontario, Canada.
Go ahead and get it........there isn't anything significant that's changed on the 2014 :dance:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts