Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are Jeeps more expensive in spring? I know nice weather is the high season for motorcycles. I wonder if it is also true for Jeeps.

·
Registered
879 Posts
depends on the market in your area, but normally the demand is up in late fall to early winter

you never know when you might fall into a good deal though

·
Registered
299 Posts
Yeah like Timberwolf says, depends on the area. Not sure where you are located but here in Texas the prices are always pretty high and get even worse towards the fall when people start looking for hunting rigs.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am in PA. Oddly enough, I have never thought of Jeeps as good winter vehicles. Sure, they have 4WD but they look cold inside. I stick to my 4WD truck. For me Jeeps are spring/summer/fall affair. But yeah, good deals could come any time. BTW, how do I say my location under my screen name?

·
Premium Member
12,478 Posts
I am in PA. Oddly enough, I have never thought of Jeeps as good winter vehicles. Sure, they have 4WD but they look cold inside. I stick to my 4WD truck. For me Jeeps are spring/summer/fall affair. But yeah, good deals could come any time. BTW, how do I say my location under my screen name?
I've got a Jeep with a soft top that I drive all winter in Wisconsin. The heater's in a Jeep are so good you could boil a lobster within about 5 mins of leaving your driveway.

Go to User CP...Edit your Details...scroll down to Additional Information, and enter city/state/whatever in Location.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I've got a Jeep with a soft top that I drive all winter in Wisconsin. The heater's in a Jeep are so good you could boil a lobster within about 5 mins of leaving your driveway.

Go to User CP...Edit your Details...scroll down to Additional Information, and enter city/state/whatever in Location.
+1 I'm in NH just traded in a ford that would take a few miles before blowing luke warm air, my Jeep is doing that by the end of my street and in a few miles is roasting me.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Here in Maryland I have found you always get the best deal in sept or oct in the end of model deal.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts