Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I live in Boston but have a lake house on Winnisquam where I spend much of my summer, winter and vacations from school/long weekends. I was wondering where to find the cheapest jeep and best places/ ways to get parts for it to trick it out. Im willing to go just about anywhere in New England for a good deal and heres an idea of what I want...
- A 2 door jeep less than $4,000 (can be years old as long as the mileage isnt outrageous and radio, ac, heat, windows and everything work well.)
- Nothing wrong with the jeep mechanically or electronically
- 30-35 inch tires, and rims with them
- 3-6 inch lift
- bull bar
- soft/hard top (whatevers needed)
Looking to spend no more than $7,000
Preferably automatic!!!!!!!!!
I have looked on craigslist but dont know how much I can trust lift kits and what not on craigslist (not sure i really trust a car off craigslist anyway)
Any good deals anyone knows of or places that sell these things cheap please let me know!
Also hints and any help on how I should go about doing all this to the jeep (using craigslist, doing the things over time) are always helpful!
Thanks!

·
Registered
145 Posts
That price Craig's list is your best bet. I would find a stock jeep then build it or have it built with the parts you want. Also this way you know the jeep hasn't been beat on.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts