Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long time lurker, first time poster. Im about to purchase my first jeep in 15 years and I had my mind set on a 4 door unlimited with very few options to get myself out the door cheap so I could invest most of my money into aftermarket upgrades.

The only requirements I had were a hardtop. Beyond that I was hoping to do all the mods myself on a semi-budget (35's, wheels, lift, c-gussets, sleeves, bumpers, fenders). I can probably get a generic jeep out the door for 29-30 with tax and title but today I came across a 2013 unlimited rubicon with 5k miles, nav system, manual, and upgraded stereo for 34k in my local auto trader.

Now I don't NEED nav, and/or stereo, and power everything (nice to have of course) but I'm tempted to buy it simply because 34k seems rather cheap for the car and I'd have decent resale down the road. My needs aside, is that a great deal for a 2013 rubicon?

·
Registered
351 Posts
Not really scroll down a bit on this JK section and there is a thread I just read about 2013 prices and what people paid. That sounds high if it doesn't have leather and other options. Better off buying a new one at that price.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. It seemed really good but the more I look the less sure I am. I neglected to mention this would be tax free/private party purchase.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts