Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im buying a 2006 wrangler that has been wrecked needs all front body parts was wondering what website is best/cheap to get parts from. thanks

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
wish I lived a little closer to davey's myself, luckily a buddy lives near cleveland. it's a good balance - too far away to use for frivolous purchases (like bumpers,) but close enough to make big ones worthwhile (like axles.)
Yeah, last time I was out, my wife and I spent over $700 on stuff. Gotta make it worth while...it's a 6 hour drive round trip for me, but it's for Jeepdom!!:punk:

·
Registered
74 Posts
im buying a 2006 wrangler that has been wrecked needs all front body parts was wondering what website is best/cheap to get parts from. thanks
Be weary of buying a wrecked jeep..i bought a 98 that needed some work on the front end (control arms crushed but most everything else seemed okay amazingly). Got all the sheet metal on the cheap from a friend that owns a body shop but ended up running into many more problems down the road. Had to replace many of the parts for the front suspension. Now two years later I have a death wobble and can't find the source! (though probably not necessarily caused by the wreck)

Not trying to scare you just making sure you look over the jeep very very carefully!! Good luck and keep us posted!! Maybe post some pics too, we wanna see :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the frame is fine.all suspension is good drives, it was rolled onto its side but actually it isnt beat up bad..ill be getting it saturday ill take some pics.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts