Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i been looking around for bumpers, rails, winches, etc....

In the process of working with private sellers on the following.

Rubi rock sliders: new out the box never used 175 shipped.

PSC brawler light, coated matte, with brawler bar. 600 plus shipping ( still working on price) seller has had it off the rig for months now and condition looks great. Waiting on more pics..

Can anyone chime in on their experiences and what to look out for..

ForumRunner_20121117_132339.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
More then half the stuff on my rig is used

Just make sure it's not damage bad , most things can be fixed with some paint

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jaker jk said:
More then half the stuff on my rig is used

Just make sure it's not damage bad , most things can be fixed with some paint
I know pics can be deceiving buy the ones attached look legit. Thoughts?

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
All I have to add to this for you is that we've got the PSC BFH bumpers on both of ours, as well as the rock sliders on mine. The quality is amazing, and you won't be disappointed. Just be aware you will have to do some nerve wracking cutting on your jeep to install it. Of course as soon as the sawsall makes the first cut and part of your frame smacks the ground, you're at the point of no return so it's smooth sailing from that point. :rofl:

And if you've got a 2012 or newer make sure to get the relocation bracket for the vacuum pump that's mounted up in the stock bumper area. You've gotta cut the crash bar off that it mounts to for the bumper install so a lot of the relocation brackets won't actually work. (I found this out the hard way by going through a few brands before finding the right one.) I forget the brand I ended up with, but it was from Quadratec. Relocates it up into the engine compartment. Only took like 20-30 minutes to install if memory serves.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
snochick said:
All I have to add to this for you is that we've got the PSC BFH bumpers on both of ours, as well as the rock sliders on mine. The quality is amazing, and you won't be disappointed. Just be aware you will have to do some nerve wracking cutting on your jeep to install it. Of course as soon as the sawsall makes the first cut and part of your frame smacks the ground, you're at the point of no return so it's smooth sailing from that point. :rofl:

And if you've got a 2012 or newer make sure to get the relocation bracket for the vacuum pump that's mounted up in the stock bumper area. You've gotta cut the crash bar off that it mounts to for the bumper install so a lot of the relocation brackets won't actually work. (I found this out the hard way by going through a few brands before finding the right one.) I forget the brand I ended up with, but it was from Quadratec. Relocates it up into the engine compartment. Only took like 20-30 minutes to install if memory serves.
With the brawler light psc website says no cutting and easy install. Im assuming the BFh is a different model. Am i wrong?

·
Retired Mod
11,135 Posts
Depends on what you are getting.

I installed a used 430 (RBZ non-nav) today. Love it....especially considering that I got it for $260 shipped.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I found a seller that is shipping new PSC bralwer lite out of box to me for $500, never installed. Now the question is am i being a wuss about fitment concerns? Or should I pull the trigger and finally get a new bumper...

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
I found a seller that is shipping new PSC bralwer lite out of box to me for $500, never installed. Now the question is am i being a wuss about fitment concerns? Or should I pull the trigger and finally get a new bumper...
Double posting FTL. :whistling:

I'd jump on the PSC bumper.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts