Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm having a hard time finding a replacement fender for my sahahar, and I'm damn sure not paying 300+ from factory for a piece of plastic plus getting it painted after that. I would rather put that money for one, towards a batch of 4 new ones.

I love the BW flats, but I am only going to be running 33's on a perf. leveling kit. Anyone else running this or have pics of it? I feel like it might just be too much gap for a smaller rig like mine.

·
I AM THERE4 I JEEP
12,295 Posts
There are other companies that make flat fenders for the JK. Have you looked around?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I like the BW because they come down in the front a little - some of the others stop at the top. Price isn't so bad either, $200 more for the set of 4 than for one sahara flare.

Any flat will leave lots of room between tire and flare, I just want to know if this gap will be too big for my setup and look odd. If i was going 35's it would be no question...but 33's seem like the wheel well will make them look tiny or something. I've looked up a few pictures, doesn't look terrible, just sort of hard to tell from the few examples I've seen.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts