Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of January's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As title states, just escaped Kalifornia and am now living in Tucson. Looking for a new shop that can handle something more than bolt on work, and is good on JK's.

Any suggestions?

TIA
D

·
Registered
986 Posts
I see you are in tucson. I recently found great shop I use in Phoenix, bent fab. Paul and Linda are the owners. It's a full on custom machine shop, have several custom machines going on everytime I'm there. I'll be purchasing a set of alum tie rod and drag link made in house soon. I drove around looking for quotes for a regear. Their price was about the same as others, but he actually took the time to crawl under my jeep to see what I'm running. I know it's a drive for you, but I highly recommend them to anyone in AZ that needs work done.

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I see you are in tucson. I recently found great shop I use in Phoenix, bent fab. Paul and Linda are the owners. It's a full on custom machine shop, have several custom machines going on everytime I'm there. I'll be purchasing a set of alum tie rod and drag link made in house soon. I drove around looking for quotes for a regear. Their price was about the same as others, but he actually took the time to crawl under my jeep to see what I'm running. I know it's a drive for you, but I highly recommend them to anyone in AZ that needs work done.

thanks i will check them out!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts