Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You know that sound and sensation in your eardrums when you open one car window on the highway? I'm getting that in my Jeep with all four windows up and the hardtop on. It's subtle, but definitely happening. It ONLY happens going over bumps in the road. Anyone else have this?

I have a 2017 Unlimited Sahara.

I'm wondering if this is just how hardtop are on Jeeps? I've only had soft tops before.

·
WF approved Offical Jeep Account.
1,467 Posts
You know that sound and sensation in your eardrums when you open one car window on the highway? I'm getting that in my Jeep with all four windows up and the hardtop on. It's subtle, but definitely happening. It ONLY happens going over bumps in the road. Anyone else have this?

I have a 2017 Unlimited Sahara.

I'm wondering if this is just how hardtop are on Jeeps? I've only had soft tops before.
Hi Deep Southie,

We certainly understand why this would be concerning! If you're not able to determine a solution based on the suggestions of fellow forum members and you decide to address this with your dealer, please let us know via private message. We would be more than happy to provide you with an additional layer of assistance for that process.

Mark
JeepCares

·
Registered
45 Posts
Happens all time with driver window only down. I crack the rear passenger side and it works fine.

It also happeo when I have both rear windows down.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Does it happen only when you have the heater or A/C blower running? There's a vent in the tailgate to exhaust the air pressure created by the blower, maybe it's not working right.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts