Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! I need to carry some equipment in my TJ this weekend and I'm trying to figure out if I'll have room. Do you think I can fit a 7ft long pole inside a wrangler? I'm thinking of putting it in through the driver's side back window (I have a soft top, so I'll unzip it a bit) and sliding it diagonally through to the floor by the passenger seat. I tried looking up dimensions for the interior of a wrangler but I can't figure out the length and width. Does anyone have any idea if this pole will fit?

I appreciate the help!

Dromi

·
Registered
486 Posts
Hey guys! I need to carry some equipment in my TJ this weekend and I'm trying to figure out if I'll have room. Do you think I can fit a 7ft long pole inside a wrangler? I'm thinking of putting it in through the driver's side back window (I have a soft top, so I'll unzip it a bit) and sliding it diagonally through to the floor by the passenger seat. I tried looking up dimensions for the interior of a wrangler but I can't figure out the length and width. Does anyone have any idea if this pole will fit?

I appreciate the help!

Dromi
Exactly what I did to get my Flag home. =)
I don't suppose it's a stripper pole??? LOL.
Just be-careful of the pole's weight.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can I ask how long your flag was? And did you have it sticking out the window, or did the whole thing fit it?

And don't worry, no stripper poles ;)

·
Registered
486 Posts
Can I ask how long your flag was? And did you have it sticking out the window, or did the whole thing fit it?

And don't worry, no stripper poles ;)
Ahhh to bad on the stripper pole. Oh well.

My flag pole was about 8 feet long. It was a fiberglass whip flag for off roading parks.

Yep, had it right out my soft top back window. Ran it from the passenger side floor, in between door and seat out through the Velcro on the rear window.

·
Registered
4,109 Posts
Don't forget to hang a flag on the end. It's the law in some states.

·
Registered
789 Posts
I carry 8' lumber in my TJ. I just put the passenger seat forward, and stack the wood onto my tailgate on the drivers side. No issues at all.

·
Wheelin' and Dealin'
1,521 Posts
Only 6 more days until Festivus and then we can have the "Airing of Grievances" :]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts