Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are the specs on the 4 bolts that hold the plate to the axle for the cad system?:confused:

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anybody know?

·
Registered
642 Posts
No such standard bolt as a 3/8-13.

Either 3/8-16 or 3/8-24. There is a 1/2-13 standard bolt.

An M10x1.5 would be the closest metric bolt.

Bryce

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So..?

·
Registered
334 Posts
Subscribing so I can learn what a CAD system is on a Jeep

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Center Axle Disconnect. I want to know the specs on those 4 bolts.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Well I'm a JK guy but I can help u being a machinist. Can u measure either the outside dia of the bolt or the inside dia of the hole?

Bryce

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
..?

·
Registered
259 Posts
1/4-20
I just replaced mine with nice stainless bolts when I swapped out my CAD for a TJ axle.

·
Registered
499 Posts
1/4-20
I just replaced mine with nice stainless bolts when I swapped out my CAD for a TJ axle.
had this person not answered, i would've suggested taking one out, and going to a hardware store where they have that nice little size chart in the bolts isle, you can fit your bolt into the nut with the same threads and thats what size you have....

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
had this person not answered, i would've suggested taking one out, and going to a hardware store where they have that nice little size chart in the bolts isle, you can fit your bolt into the nut with the same threads and thats what size you have....
My axle I'm building doesnt have any and the ones under my jeep are rigged on from prevous owner.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts