Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Love the look! Wheels are great. Bridgeport looks like a lot of fun. Where about is it located? We are in Austin, and made it up to Barnwell a few weeks ago. Looking for other parks in striking distance. Cheers
Thanks Mike... Bridgeport is northwest of Fort Worth, a little far for you.

Barnwell looks nice, I'll have to check it out next time we head down to Austin.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I few months ago I installed JCR rock rails and they have done great offroad; I'm very happy with them...

Also I got some Christmas goodies and finally had time to install them...

Warn Zeon winch
Spod
Rigid 10" E2 combo light bar
Rigid D2 lights with A Pillar mounts
OTRATTW switch covers

some pictures..

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
None. I do have a few nicks and chunks missing from the pipe insulation but that's it.

If I were to build it again I would not glue the upper PVC U pieces to the base. This would allow me to take it apart when hauling it. I take it with me to off road vehicle parks so I can store the doors once I get there. Since it fully glued it just takes up a lot of space in the jeep.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
When you say store the doors when you get there, do you store them in the Jeep with that PVC stand? If so, thats even more awesome?

Mind giving measurements on it? Need to build something like that myself. Overall HxWxD would probably be enough.
No. Not in the jeep. The place has a spot where people park their trailers and pull vehicles, disconnect swaybars and drop stuff off. I set the rack down in that area and put my doors on it. Several other people lean their doors against a tree or their trailer ect. The rack just makes it easier.

This pic should help you with the dimensions.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
I had several dents in my gas tank skid and have always been concerned about the lack of protection under the jeep. I added the 3 piece skid system from rock hard. Before installing I also added a quick oil drain plug. Plenty of clearance between it and the skid and this will make future oil changes much easier.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts