Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jeeple,

I have a '99 TJ. I'm looking to get armor. Flat fenders, cornerguards, and rock sliders. Would love to find a fab shop in CA that ships. Pref one that can powder coat so I don't have to rattle can or bed line. Any suggestions? Thanks.

·
Registered
4,664 Posts
I'm in oceanside. Just looking for one anywhere in Cali that ships.
Yep..sounds like JPI is your one stop shop for all your needs found in one spot...
Good bunch of guys over there...give them a call and get the ball rolling.

·
Premium Member
199 Posts
Also check out American Overland Expedition in Laguna hills
They have a full fab shop and and will ship as well
They do great work

·
Registered
644 Posts
Jeeple,

I have a '99 TJ. I'm looking to get armor. Flat fenders, cornerguards, and rock sliders. Would love to find a fab shop in CA that ships. Pref one that can powder coat so I don't have to rattle can or bed line. Any suggestions? Thanks.
Willy,
Your TJ has lots of options for armor, being the previous model nearly every current manufacturer has parts available and normally in stock.

Any styles or features you are looking for?

·
Registered
997 Posts
I'm in oceanside. Just looking for one anywhere in Cali that ships.
I saw this place posted up on Craigslist while searching around but I've never heard of them or don't know anything about them.

Since you are also in Oceanside with them.... have you heard about them or have any info on them ?
Brute4ce Offroading
http://brut4ce.com/

_

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I saw this place posted up on Craigslist while searching around but I've never heard of them or don't know anything about them. Since you are also in Oceanside with them.... have you heard about them or have any info on them ? Brute4ce Offroading http://brut4ce.com/ _

Didn't even know they existed but looks like they are starting out and are going to be selling the big box stuff

1 - 12 of 12 Posts