Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

Call Of Duty Black Ops Wrangler Is Here

8743 Views 57 Replies 42 Participants Last post by  Outlaw Jeeper
So for those of you who don't know I work at a dealership, and we just got one of the Call Of Duty Wranglers in stock. From what I can tell it's a rubicon with the gun metal rims and the big black sticker on the hood. It has no rubicon stickers on it at all.

Here is a picture of the sticker that is on the Jeep
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

· Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm loading a video walk around of the Jeep to youtube.com. As soon as it loads I will post the video here. It's kind of a cool sticker and maybe I will just buy the stickers and slap them on my Rubi, but...

· Registered
8,447 Posts
Thanks for the video.
Does it cost more than a Rubicon for the painted wheels and "special" sticker?

I'd really have to lose that sticker...

· Registered
486 Posts
I'm getting tired of all these "special edition" Wranglers, I could see if they came out with something every 10 years or so and actually did something special to it besides just stickers and different colored wheels and a few options made standard for the edition.

But a different one almost each year kinda loses the whole "special" aspect. Keep in mind this come from the owner of a 05 Willys edition owner.

· Registered
132 Posts
Oh I forgot to mention it also comes with these

Okay just kidding about that!
You had me at Hello...

Then slammed the door in my face...

I thought there was a roof sticker as well - I like the hood sticker - but the PSC version is Haaaaawwwwtttt!!!

· Registered
53 Posts
I actually have that silver knife :redface:. I have to go along with some of the other posts, its kind of neat, but really, a Jeep special edition based on a video game? I'm an old school gamer and all, but this would not be my cup-a-joe. Excellent choice of pistol, by the way.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.