Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So for those of you who don't know I work at a dealership, and we just got one of the Call Of Duty Wranglers in stock. From what I can tell it's a rubicon with the gun metal rims and the big black sticker on the hood. It has no rubicon stickers on it at all.

Here is a picture of the sticker that is on the Jeep

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm loading a video walk around of the Jeep to youtube.com. As soon as it loads I will post the video here. It's kind of a cool sticker and maybe I will just buy the stickers and slap them on my Rubi, but...

·
Registered
8,929 Posts
Thanks for the video.
Does it cost more than a Rubicon for the painted wheels and "special" sticker?

I'd really have to lose that sticker...

·
Registered
519 Posts
Looks nice, but too shinny to be a military or military vehicle. Should be a through back OD green or desert tan. Flat not gloss.

·
Registered
615 Posts
I'm getting tired of all these "special edition" Wranglers, I could see if they came out with something every 10 years or so and actually did something special to it besides just stickers and different colored wheels and a few options made standard for the edition.

But a different one almost each year kinda loses the whole "special" aspect. Keep in mind this come from the owner of a 05 Willys edition owner.

·
Premium Member
2,020 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Oh I forgot to mention it also comes with these

Okay just kidding about that!
You had me at Hello...

Then slammed the door in my face...

I thought there was a roof sticker as well - I like the hood sticker - but the PSC version is Haaaaawwwwtttt!!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
I actually have that silver knife :redface:. I have to go along with some of the other posts, its kind of neat, but really, a Jeep special edition based on a video game? I'm an old school gamer and all, but this would not be my cup-a-joe. Excellent choice of pistol, by the way.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts