Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
JEEP OUT
19,722 Posts
Most of mine are on my images page. still left are BDS 2" lift with Bilstein 5100 series shocks. Tires later....:punk: The shocks have been on back order for close to two months.?

·
Registered
579 Posts
Have to admit, I wanted a yellow TJ. I am still considering trading my green one for a yellow one if I find somebody who wishes a fair trade. Congrats for those who own them, they look cool cool.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I bought a Solar Yellow TJ off the showroom floor in 2000. Traded it in and hated doing it everyday till I bought my 2004 LJ! I still miss that yellow thing.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Most of mine are on my images page. still left are BDS 2" lift with Bilstein 5100 series shocks. Tires later....:punk: The shocks have been on back order for close to two months.?
Same here! Ordered those same shocks at the very beginning of October. Still waiting. /sidetracked

Oh gosh. There's TJSpeed with his awesomeness. And LilYeller. In the same thread. Prepare for an obnoxiously loud fangirl scream. Someone catch me when I faint. You guys actually make me like yellow TJs. I normally can't stand to look at them lol. Not a fan of yellow on anything, but you make yours look good. ;)

·
Registered
2001 Wrangler Sport
4,645 Posts
My yellow TJ. ORFab stinger bumper, 31x10.5x15 duratracs. Working to get a lift and everything else still.

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
putnamjeep said:
Awesome! Very cool
Thank you.

Jacqui said:
Same here! Ordered those same shocks at the very beginning of October. Still waiting. /sidetracked

Oh gosh. There's TJSpeed with his awesomeness. And LilYeller. In the same thread. Prepare for an obnoxiously loud fangirl scream. Someone catch me when I faint. You guys actually make me like yellow TJs. I normally can't stand to look at them lol. Not a fan of yellow on anything, but you make yours look good. ;)
Haha. Thanks man!!

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Love my jeep but dang do I want the stripe off of it. It was a 2000 Solar Yellow Wilderness Edition.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
JeepandMud said:
Love my jeep but dang do I want the stripe off of it. It was a 2000 Solar Yellow Wilderness Edition.
I think it's cool. Never seen another like it.

·
JEEP OUT
19,722 Posts
I just got yelled at by the wife... her exact words were "If you miss it that much just go outside and look at it."
:rofl::rofl:

1 - 20 of 134 Posts