Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 174 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
I've been considering a louvre, however wouldn't every drop of rain and bit of rain get into the engine compartment?

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
I've been considering a louvre, however wouldn't every drop of rain and bit of rain get into the engine compartment?
I've thought about that too, but I've never heard it being a problem. I've seen threads talking about it too, and they say its not a problem for many reasons.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I've thought about that too, but I've never heard it being a problem. I've seen threads talking about it too, and they say its not a problem for many reasons.
Rain, mud, snow etc. hasn't been a problem with my hood louvre. In fact I can't say the engine bay is any dirtier than without the louvre. Think about all the elements that can come up through the bottom of the engine bay from the road.

image-1246192215.jpg

image-1261695268.jpg

image-2878958911.jpg

Reactions: Bgingras

·
Registered
10 Posts
My baby Brenda
Gotta say, really like how you built your Jeep. Everything is in proportion, looks great! What kind of roof rack is that? Was it a hard install?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Gotta say, really like how you built your Jeep. Everything is in proportion, looks great! What kind of roof rack is that? Was it a hard install?
It's called Daves Rack, and it wasn't too hard to put on, me and a buddy put it on in just about an hour

1 - 20 of 174 Posts