Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's see some Interior and/or exterior camo jeep mods. I'm looking to camo dip my dashboard and want to see what else I can camo. Realtree camo, digital camo, what ever it is! :welcome:

·
Commercial Member
5,792 Posts
Did you get that boot from a guy off this site? Cause I'm dying to have one! The guy I messaged hasn't replied yet
I did. He has not been on in a long time. I have messaged him as well and even sent him a message on his FB page and have got nothing in reply. If I had time and knew how to sew, I would start making them since he is no longer doing them.

·
Commercial Member
5,792 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Dipping

Hydro dipping is real easy to do, I haven't done anything on my jeep yet, but I did do a lot of dipping on my atv.

For $100, you can get started

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hydro dipping is real easy to do, I haven't done anything on my jeep yet, but I did do a lot of dipping on my atv.

For $100, you can get started

Do you mean DIY dipping? Because I was just going to take it to a place to have realtree camo dipped onto it.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Hydro dipping

Kujjman,

Yes DIY dipping,

I found a company that sells the etching primer & paint in one rattle can. Sure makes it go a lot faster. Its called one hit wander (OHW)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Kujjman,

Yes DIY dipping,

I found a company that sells the etching primer & paint in one rattle can. Sure makes it go a lot faster. Its called one hit wander (OHW)

I just priced it for my black radio and vent cover. They said it would be $96. That seems cheaper than buying and shipping the DIY stuff to my house, then having the possibility of me screwing it up haha

·
Registered
450 Posts
Stock seats in my Willys Edition, camo all the way.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
Love that. Subtle. Looks great with the white.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts