Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am looking for a camp trailer that is light weight and able to haul a quad around. The only one I find is from Schutt Industries. Anyone know of any other brands out there?

·
Registered
319 Posts
Fleetwood had some pop-ups with a rack in front to haul ATVs and the like. Can't say for sure what the weight limits were or size of the box.

I would think you would be pushing your tow rating in a Jeep once you add a quad, but I'm not sure.

Actually, I'm not even sure if Fleetwood is still making campers. Still should be able to find a nice used one.

·
Super Moderator
14,506 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Those are nice they but I was looking for something smaller with more ground clearance. Those tend to get hung up. Schutt Industries makes a good one (writing from phone so having trouble with sending the link). I know there is others but I am having you've finding them.

·
Super Moderator
14,506 Posts
Like the X-Venture? So you want an RTT instead of a hard side trailer? I misunderstood what you were looking for.

Search Insane Custom Trailers in Provo, Utah.

They custom build whatever you want.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone. Schutt makes a nice product and I want to say I seen one from a company in AZ and one in OR but having trouble finding them. I will continue searching.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts