Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone is familiar with Northern Michigan they might have heard of Bois Blanc, basically it's all gravel road and 2 track. I convinced my sister we should take the car ferry over from Cheboygan and do some camping. We got rained on and there was a lot of water on the North side of the island, but we had a blast and I think her dog enjoyed it too. Very different from my usual camp near an ORV park trips:

100% left my camera at the cabin so these are all cell phone pics. Very happy with my new bartact winch cover as well!

·
Premium Member
852 Posts
Dog will scarf all the hot dogs

Thanks for cooking so many hot dogs for the dog ; he will enjoy all of them . :bop:

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for cooking so many hot dogs for the dog ; he will enjoy all of them . :bop:
Thanks guys! The Jeep was totally overkill for this type of "off roading". Hard to tell from the pic, but I was making beer brats with some sour beer I brought. Made enough for the hippies we met on the beach! Although the dog did try to get his paws on one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts