Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought this guy this month. Taking her out again tomorrow.... pretty happy with it! RV Queen size bed, Heat, A/C, Refrigerator and stereo. Pretty killer little trailer. 1100 pound dry weight.. pulls great

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
That's a pretty cool trailer. Much more useful than a regular teardrop. I just finished building a trailer with a roof top tent and i'm itching to take it out.

·
Premium Member
424 Posts
I like that trailer as well. Heading to their website now. Don't you just love how fast this site can empty your wallet? LOL!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like that trailer as well. Heading to their website now. Don't you just love how fast this site can empty your wallet? LOL!
Yup! This trailer is pretty reasonable. I paid 6500 out the door with tax and license. They offer an off-road edition with a roof rack and wheel and tire package and that was 8500 out the door.

Reactions: bp1

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Absolutely awesome. Getting lighter and closer to what I want. Just wish it had a shower and potty so the wife would go with me. I hate that the dog and I might have to leave her at home.

Reactions: Jk4papa

·
Premium Member
424 Posts
Absolutely awesome. Getting lighter and closer to what I want. Just wish it had a shower and potty so the wife would go with me. I hate that the dog and I might have to leave her at home.
From visiting their site it allows you to input your desired features including weight but the shower is probably going to be where you get stuck. You could always do the outdoor tent-shower setup depending on how redneck your wife will allow herself to become!

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
From visiting their site it allows you to input your desired features including weight but the shower is probably going to be where you get stuck. You could always do the outdoor tent-shower setup depending on how redneck your wife will allow herself to become!
Well....she did give in and marry me so she is closer to redneck just not there.
Yet. I’m on their website now looking at options to see what else I might talk her into. :beerdrinking:

·
Premium Member
424 Posts
Well....she did give in and marry me so she is closer to redneck just not there.
Yet. I’m on their website now looking at options to see what else I might talk her into. :beerdrinking:
I hear ya. My wife claimed she was country when I met her 26 years ago. To her country meant that you spend the day at the art museum with the girlfriends and then go to the country bar after. She finally got used to primitive camping and then she got off the hook because we had 2 boys that ended up more redneck than you can possibly imagine and I just took them without her. I once caught the younger one trying to make moonshine when he was around 12 or so. Now they are grown and I lean more toward glamping than camping. This next weekend for example, we will be at the lake but in a cabin!

·
Registered
524 Posts
What on earth is the "exit" button for?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What on earth is the "exit" button for?
Haha... that's not a button.. that's where the crossbar sits. The sides are just velco..so the exit sign means crawl out here...kinda dumb.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts