Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be 16 in 5weeks and just got my jeep this past Wednesday and its time to get it ready for me to turn heads at school ??. I have been reading on Wrangler forum for months and I finally get to put my knowledge into my own TJ. Attached are pictures of my 2003 wrangler sport with 73k miles on about a 2" lift and 32s.

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
We discovered a ticking after we got home that was intermittent and didn't seem to have a pattern but did get faster at higher RPMs. We have taken it to a mechanic and he went through the whole jeep and it is in good shape other than the ticking and they are now in the process of flushing the engine to see what effect that has. If that doesnt stop it then they may have to pull the head cylinder. OUCH! Should get info on it tomorrow.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My sound system was so bad that on my way to buy a new sound system I was using my cupholder bluetooth speaker lol. I bought 2 set of infinity speakers and a Kenwood head unit with USB, AUX, pandora, bluetooth, amd hands-free calling

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts