Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi can anyone tell me if a 2014 jeep wrangler jk 2 door hardtop will fit my 2007 Jeep Wrangler jk 2 door softop. I've read yes, then no due to changes in the configuration after 2012? Bit confused can anyone help me please.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
The back section fits perfect, the front tops are configured slightly different (happened in 2010 I think) the new ones use the footman loop to latch to to stop leakage and the footman loop was moved off center. There is a kit and you can do it yourself or have the dealer do it - they were doing it under warranty for earlier JKs to fix leaks.

I can't post pictures or I would show you both styles.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Hi thankyou. This helps. Yes I'd love photos please. My email is [email protected]
THANKYOU very much.
Well I learned something just now, Yahoo! doesn't have a way to attach photos when on an ipad, what a crappy system. I will try to borrow a laptop and send them. Seems they won't let you use their full site from a mobile device and their mobile site has no provision for letting me paste a picture into the body of the message. I will find a way though.

Edit: exceeds photo size by 151kb if set to the smallest size and jpg. It is only 151 kb so I can't post any pictures. Any idea how to fix that?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts