Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wondering if I can use any kind of switches with an sPOD? I want to either mount the switches on a pillar or somewhere other than the windshield header

I've PM'ed sPODguy twice and emailed the website address but no response at all :(

anyone know?

thnaks

·
Premium Member
3,646 Posts
My thinking is no, only because its not just switches in the windshield box, there's other electronics in there too.

·
Registered
131 Posts
pooneej said:
wondering if I can use any kind of switches with an sPOD? I want to either mount the switches on a pillar or somewhere other than the windshield header

I've PM'ed sPODguy twice and emailed the website address but no response at all :(

anyone know?

thnaks
That's odd...I got an extensive reply at 11pm on a Sunday from a single email to the website. Had videos and all kinds of explicative information.

·
Registered
898 Posts
I am pretty sure many people use these switches in sPods!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Why do you want to mount it somewhere other than the header bar? It looks so perfect up there. Almost like it came from the factory that way.

I dont want to really cut anything just yet (2012) - got it 4 months ago so still weird about that stuff (cutting,drilling,etc into it). :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts