Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Photo is from Quadratec catalog, but the Jeep in question is shown for a Smittybilt rear bumper. Not only is this wheel not featured in the catalog, I can't seem to find it anywhere after extensive searching. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
403 Posts
i have been looking for 10 minutes or so. Smittybilt in almost every picture uses Procomp Rims because they are partnered. i did find similar rims on Procomps website, but not the exact. im sure if you do some fishing around, you will come up with the model.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Okay- thanks. I thought it looked like the Walker Evans wheels, but it looked to me like the lip wasn't as deep. I also didn't think Quadratec would have a picture of something they don't sell.

Sorry for the lousy picture quality...was my first post.

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
ACKNBLK said:
Okay- thanks. I thought it looked like the Walker Evans wheels, but it looked to me like the lip wasn't as deep. I also didn't think Quadratec would have a picture of something they don't sell.

Sorry for the lousy picture quality...was my first post.
All is good.

They usually try to show stuff they sale, but that was a show Jeep so they just used the picture.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts