Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here from Long Island and can recommend a shop to instal my lift kit if and when I'm ready to pull that trigger ?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Anyone here from Long Island and can recommend a shop to instal my lift kit if and when I'm ready to pull that trigger ?
Evans 4x4 in bayshore. (516) 384 5349. The man takes so much pride in his work it's so impressive. I drove about 30 miles just to watch him work on my jeep. He is his only worker but he takes time and pride. So call in a few weeks in advance because he's usually busy. Honestly I can't talk up this guy enough that's how good he is. I'm going to him for any problems I have with my jeep in the future.

·
Registered
55 Posts
You could try the Truck Shop in west sayville. They have been around for a long time. My friend took his truck there and they fixed a tire problem he was having after the dealer kept blowing him off.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
If you're near Patchouge, try Goonie's Garage. 167 Medford Ave, Patchogue, New York 11772. (631) 639-5350. Ask for John. He's big with the Jeep Community on LI.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts