Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I done my own research but cant find the exact one. Wasn't looking for one, but ran across it fairly cheap....just curious. I might buy it for the hell of it. Thanks in advance

Attachments

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
awesome thanks, this guy has it for about a third of that price, it just needs a good coat of paint

BTW, whats everyone think of that rack??? Anyone else have it or have any experience/feedback about it??

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
349 Posts
I had heard bad things about Olympic's factory paint jobs but bought some rocker guards anyway because the price was right. Sure enough, there was some paint that had flaked off during the packing/shipping leaving some bare metal exposed and waiting for rust. I just sanded them down and repainted them myself and haven't had any problems yet.
What I'm getting at is check for rust. If all of Olympic's product's paint sucks as bad as I expect it does, then rust will be an issue if it wasn't properly addressed early on.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks! I figured for 200 bucks, I could buy some cans of paint and revive it and at least get my money back out of it if decided to get rid of it. However, I will def not pick it up if it has any rust. Looks like they sell new for $695. Again, I appreciate it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts