Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,631 Posts
I checked on Cars Direct (for new models)...if you select the I6 option, it gives you the auto.

I'm sure someone else will know for-sure :D
 

·
Jack Lives Here!!!
Joined
·
7,760 Posts
I think that the SE is the lowest model that they sell of the Wrangler. Probably only available in the 4 cyl with the manual. Otherwise you would be moving up into the X and Sport territory.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
firstaidTJ said:
I checked on Cars Direct (for new models)...if you select the I6 option, it gives you the auto.

I'm sure someone else will know for-sure :D
Hi. Thats the reason I thought it was impossible too. But when I check Consumer Report's for new car pricing.. it says it can be had in this configuration.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1BLKJP said:
I think that the SE is the lowest model that they sell of the Wrangler. Probably only available in the 4 cyl with the manual. Otherwise you would be moving up into the X and Sport territory.
Its definitely available in 6 cylinders.. just not sure if it can be a manual.
 

·
Jack Lives Here!!!
Joined
·
7,760 Posts
pointman said:
Its definitely available in 6 cylinders.. just not sure if it can be a manual.
Yeah, a quick look over at the build/buy section on Jeep.com shows that if you take the 4.0 option with the SE it has to be the automatic. By then your already into enough cash that you might as well just buy the Sport or the X.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
nice. thanks for checking that for me. appreciate it. i guess x is the way to go.

can X model be had in that Sahara green?
 

·
Jack Lives Here!!!
Joined
·
7,760 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top