Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone tell me where this vacume line goes 2?? It is the line that comes off the back of the manifold with the short orange hose connected to the T that goes to the manifold. I saw one at the Jeep junk yard and it ran into the cab but I have no idea where it goes inside the jeep. Can anyone tell me where it goes and what it works? Does this have anything 2 do with the 4WD?
Thanks 4 any help!! Here is a picture - - Bill

Attachments

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks - does anyone know what it does?

·
Registered
925 Posts
Can someone tell me where this vacume line goes 2?? It is the line that comes off the back of the manifold with the short orange hose connected to the T that goes to the manifold. I saw one at the Jeep junk yard and it ran into the cab but I have no idea where it goes inside the jeep. Can anyone tell me where it goes and what it works? Does this have anything 2 do with the 4WD?
Thanks 4 any help!! Here is a picture - - Bill
yea that is actually the vac tube for the vac system for the front axle, if you follow the tube it should join up with a bundle of tubes coming from the front axle where the 4x4 engages then heads under the jeep to the transfer case

**EDIT** the one leaving straight up is

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
actually both items get that vacuum. inside to heater system and over to the passengers side for 4x4.

·
Registered
925 Posts
actually both items get that vacuum. inside to heater system and over to the passengers side for 4x4.
o yea good call, the one leading straight up is the 4x4 vac line and the one taking a 90degree turn is the heater system

1 - 7 of 7 Posts