Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
42,602 Posts
You need to have 15 posts on the forum before you can post there. I see that you currently have 16, so you should be able to now. If you have gotten your 15th post recently, it sometimes takes the forum server to castch up. I suggest logging out of the forum and then log back in. I think you will be able to post there when you return.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've been a member on multiple forums since 2000, not trying to be a prick, but 15 posts before you can post a for sale ad is REDICULOUS! Just sayin'

·
Administrator
12,622 Posts
I've been a member on multiple forums since 2000, not trying to be a prick, but 15 posts before you can post a for sale ad is REDICULOUS! Just sayin'
I would be happy to remove your forsale ads if you like and you can post on the other forums if you feel our rules are too much to handle... just let me know..

·
Registered
430 Posts
Not in any way ridiculous.
Helps weed out some spammers who only join forums sell products.
IMO 15 posts is still to low too allow for sale posts.
50 is more to my liking.

·
Premium Member
7,467 Posts
One some of the other forums I'm on they require a minimum of 100 posts before you can list anything for sale. Plus, you have to be a member for 60 days.

I think the rules on here are fairly relaxed compared to some other places.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Want adds IMO should be allowed sooner.
Spammers are not posting wanted adds.

·
Super Moderator
23,754 Posts
I have been ripped off on jeep forums 2X and both posters had multiple posts and had been members a long time and one posts on this forum as well. fortunately paypal got my money back. I have been buying and selling on Harley forums since the internet started and never once been ripped.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts