Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Vendor
6,014 Posts

·
Registered
992 Posts
Check out our Bikini Tops, Windjammers and Dusters page. You can sort by 2 door and 4 door and you can see everything that is available for you. Let me know if you have any questions or would like a quote! -Ryan
So if I wanted the extended top, a wind breaker, and a deck cover, is there a way to have it sealed like a stock soft top? I love the look but I'd like to keep the rain out and some heat in. It all looks pretty sealed but the wind breakers don't look sealed. Thanks!

·
Registered
351 Posts
I have a quadratec bikini, duster and windjammer for my JKU. It isn't watertight by any means. I don't have any soft top hardware other than the tailgate bar. I believe that, even with door surrounds, you won't be keeping the rain out. There is probably a square foot or more of area on each side of the back seats that is open to the elements. I have heard of people modding the 2-door windjammer to wrap around the rear seats, but is something I haven't attempted.

Water will pool on the top and dump into the gaps between the doors. When you are in motion, the driver and passenger should stay fairly dry. This top combo is more for the warmer, dry days of summer and not a viable replacement for a full soft top, trektop or ORH top option.

·
Vendor
6,014 Posts
So if I wanted the extended top, a wind breaker, and a deck cover, is there a way to have it sealed like a stock soft top? I love the look but I'd like to keep the rain out and some heat in. It all looks pretty sealed but the wind breakers don't look sealed. Thanks!
As Keiff said, I don't believe these combinations will keep all the water out. I have also seen some people mod a 2 door windjammer into a "wrap-around" style that will seal up the gaps that Keiff pointed out. I'll see if I can find a link!

-Ryan

1 - 8 of 8 Posts