Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Everything I have found says the rear pumpkin is only slightly offset on J20's, which wouldn't work for me.
I need the pumpkin to be offset drastically, like the rear axle in the photo.
If the photo looks like what you need, then does the description of only "slightly offset" really matter? If the dimensions look right, then go with it.

I'm not aware of any rear axles that would have more offset that what you see there. More than that would likely need to be custom built.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
These axles were sold a few years back. I found this photo on the internet from an old FS thread on Pirate4x4.com. I am just looking to see if anyone knows these axles, to help narrow down my search.

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
These axles were sold a few years back. I found this photo on the internet from an old FS thread on Pirate4x4.com. I am just looking to see if anyone knows these axles, to help narrow down my search.
Gotcha. I wasn't aware that the J20 came with an offset rear pumpkin like that. I know some Wagoneers came with an offset rear D44. Not sure it would be enough for your needs.

·
Registered
128 Posts
That looks like a D44/D60 combo out of a J20. I had one years ago. I've had a couple Cherokee Chiefs and 2 Wagoneers. I'm not an expert but I do know a bit about FSJ's.

If I remember correctly, that offset is exactly 6 inches from center.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts