Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if i pick up the connectivity group and a 430a, can i steam music off my android phone over the stereo with bluetooth? Also does it have a usb that i could plug my phone into and play they music over that? Or does that option only come with 730?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Yes you can. I have a 430 in my 2012. However, it seems that the 430 is awfully buggy. I get lots of "hiccups" in my streaming. I am extremely disappointed to say the least in the 430.

·
Registered
5,812 Posts
most of your streaming problems will be phone related.
my iphone. sucked
lg thrill. sucked
htc thunderbolt. sucked
motorolla atrix hd. perfect.

it has more to do with how the cell maker wrote there bluetooth software than with the stereo. not all phones are created equal in this respect.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Our 2013 has the 430n with the conectivity package. The blue tooth streaming seems to work great. The fidelity of blue tooth is a little poor, but with those MT tires, who would notice? I have a Blackberry and the wife has an Android phone. No cutting out that we have heard. It also has a USB in the center bin. I have an iPod plugged into that. It also works great and you can seee the name of the song that is playing and the next two that are coming up. I have to say that I am pretty impressed with all the things this radio will do. We have a year old, top of the line, Nissan that does not do all the things this Jeep will do. Heaven only knows I did not buy a Jeep for the radio. The Nissan would roll over and die at the first rock on the trail...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts