Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, have any of you found great Canadian aftermarket retailers that have competitive prices? I'm looking at the new Bestop Trektop NX Glide. Best price I found was 1500$+ for the black diamond version and over 2300$ for the Twill. That's CRAZY!

I don't find it feasible to buy from Quadratec or such US stores and pay crazy shipping and customs.

·
Registered
217 Posts
If you order from the US and they ship anything other than USPS/Canada Post, you can self clear the shipment at your local customs office and at least save the outrageous brokerage fees.
If you're hell bent on finding a Canadian retailer, outside Northridge and 4WheelParts, you can try Red Rock Customs. I've never dealt with shipping through him though as he's local.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just making sure everybody knows about our new site launch www.northridge4x4.ca you have access to everything the US site does and free shipping on orders over $200. Also we guarantee the lowest price!
Thanks for all you help!

Does Northidge have the Bestop NX Glide? I don't see it on the Canadian site.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok. I can't afford 2000$ right now anyways. Just hoping to see a bit of competitive pricing. I got my Trektop NX for under 800$ and everywhere else were selling at almost 1000$.

·
Registered
204 Posts
northridge prices are scary.. they want 900+ for fenders ive seen for under 300 usd.. even with 70cents on the dollar + shipping.. this does not add up.

·
Vendor
1,208 Posts
northridge prices are scary.. they want 900+ for fenders ive seen for under 300 usd.. even with 70cents on the dollar + shipping.. this does not add up.
Which fenders on our site are CA$900+ and less than 300usd? Can you provide me a link, maybe there is a pricing error on the site. That does sound like a big discrepancy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts