Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok...my dad picked up a nice 2012 JK Sport a few months ago. There are a couple lil things that need attention. I realize some would just say who cares but this bothers him: it's missing the lil pull tab assembly u Der the rear cargo area mat. The one you lift up and pull and then rotate to get to the storage back there. Someone please tell me a jeep oem part number or provide a link to a used one somewhere. I've searched and searched. Not sure if I'm just not using the right terminology or what...but aside from driving down to Jeep and asking for one (sure they want $50 or something for one) I cannot find one...thank you so much in advance!!

·
Registered
4,136 Posts
The Jeep dealer is probably your best bet. I am doubting it will be 50 bucks. You can try moparinlineparts. They are a vendor here.

Bob K.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Here's a link to the parts manual.

http://www.gmb.be/CJD_parts/CD5/Catalogs/06-09/11jk.PDF

The only thing I could find was labeled a "carpet" but it may be the lid assembly including the latch loop. It's not clear. It's item 7 on page 519.

2 door = 1PU15DX9AB
4 door = 1PU17DX9AB

Don't quote me on these part numbers as I'm not sure. Online searches show approximately $90 - $140 for a new one. You should probably try checking out a salvage yard or someone who has removed the entire lid to install a subwoofer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts