Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i just bought my 97 tj nd i noticed that it wont go into four low does anyone have any ideas as to why that might be
Please any help is much appreciated

·
Registered
701 Posts
Are you following the instructions in your owners manual ? I believe they say in Neutral, rolling forward at 2-3mph. If not, I'm mistaken and follow the owners manual. Lastly...... I'm not trying to insult your intelligence, but I noticed myself making this mistake when I first got my Jeep so just want to rule it out for other smarter people to diagnose your problem. Are you following the shift diagram and moving the stick over slightly ? You cant just move from 4H - 4L in a straight line.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No offense taken man i appreciate the help im pretty new to this its my first jeep so any advice im gonna take positively
Thanks again ill b sure to try it first thing in the morning

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yea at the time I put 4" on and they had to put a bracket on it took like 30to 45 min 4wheelpart in nashville dont know where ur at

·
Registered
7 Posts
For the lift I order off 4wheelparts for 550 and tires I got 5 33s for like 1250 thats without the rims i got put on them for 50 dollar and they balance them for u

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
For the lift I order off 4wheelparts for 550 and tires I got 5 33s for like 1250 thats without the rims i got put on them for 50 dollar and they balance them for u
Im sorry i meant how much did it cost to fix the four low
And i have just about the same thing on mu jeep lol

·
Registered
7 Posts
When they put all that on I had to take it back in two weeks so they can check the bolts and nuts and I told them about it and they didnt charge me to fix it I would just ask maybe they fix it if u go to the place u get all ur work done

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
When they put all that on I had to take it back in two weeks so they can check the bolts and nuts and I told them about it and they didnt charge me to fix it I would just ask maybe they fix it if u go to the place u get all ur work done
Thnks mn i appreciate the help

1 - 11 of 11 Posts